Your health and wellbeing are very important to us. We understand that sometimes unexpected delays/events can occur, resulting in schedule adjustments.
- Any requests made for cancellation, refunds or transferring ticket dates is subject to review by SAHMRI Wellbeing and Resilience Centre.
- If you are unable to make the training or workshop and do not notify the SAHMRI Wellbeing and Resilience Centre prior to the event start time, your ticket and registration fees will be forfeited. In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency and due to the discretion of the SAHMRI Wellbeing and Resilience Centre, your ticket may be credited and used for a future training or workshop event.
- Any cancellations or refunds made more than 14 days prior to the training or workshop will incur an admin fee of 20% of the ticket price and the fee will be deducted from the amount already paid.
- Any cancellations or refunds made within 14 days prior to the training or workshop will incur an admin fee of 50% of the ticket price and the fee will be deducted from the amount paid.
- Refunds, minus the cancellation fee, will be paid using the same payment method used for purchase.
- Registrations WILL NOT be refunded for ANY reason after the training/workshop.
- In most instances participants are able to nominate another person to attend in their place at no additional cost. Participants must notify the SAHMRI Wellbeing and Resilience Centre in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org if you can no longer attend or wish to nominate another attendee.
- If the SAHRMI Wellbeing and Resilience Centre has to cancel the training/workshop you will receive a full refund and any transaction fees will be waivered. If there is a change of date, venue or other details associated with the event you will be notified via email to the address used in this transaction.